Monday, May 22, 2006

Rest -- plantar fasciitis

Today's training: rest

As Forrest Gump said, "When I was tired, I rested." Anyway, I didn't feel like getting out bed, so I didn't. My legs were also still sore today. Off Saturday and Monday? What's going on here.

Anyway, I don't think I've mentioned it here, but I've been nursing plantar fasciitis for at least 5 weeks. It's my left foot and I'm pretty sure it's planar fasciitis since I have the classic symptoms. I went to the local running store where they were very helpful. I ended up buying something called "the sock" and a pair of super feet insoles. I think if I just stop walking around the house barefoot that will help. My loafers I wear to work are also terrible and don't offer any support. I might need to buy some more work shoes.

No comments: