The week of Sept 2nd didn't quite pan out that way: 4.8, 7.1, 0, 7.8, 10.3, and 2.5 for 41 total. All of it easy. I was planning on 18 that Sunday but just didn't feel like it. Ugh.
The week of 9 September, my kids' winter swimming starts, which means that I'm getting up at 4am to get them to 4:30 practice. I decided to do 10 mile every day Mon - Fri since I'm up anyway. The practices are by some nice trails. All of this was slow. Around 10:00 miles except without my headlamp when it was much slower (but felt much faster).
- Monday. 10.2 @ 9:52 on roads. Practice was cancelled. The pool wasn't filled, so came home and ran on road.
- Tuesday. 10.3 @ 10:59. No headlamp. 4:30 well before sunrise and lots of leaves on the trees.
- Wednesday. AM. 8.1 @ 10:06. Still no headlamp, but I ran as fast as I could on the less shaded sections. PM. 2.0 @ 10:26 on treadmill. (actually 6mph, but footpod mis-calibrated)
- Thursday. 10.2 @ 10:09. Finally with the headlamp. New Garmin 410 screws me on distance on the trails.
- Friday. 10.5 @ 10:17. Had headlamp, but took a wrong turn that added some distance.
- Saturday. 4.7 @ 9:47 on road. Thought I should take it easy before long run.
- Sunday. 17.7 @ 9:44. Gorgeous weather. 57 at start. 70 at end. This is at least 18 miles. Do not like the Garmin 410 for trails. Friend measured with calibrated bike at 4.57 per lap. FR305 said 4.50. FR410 says 4.39.
- Total: 73.5 miles.