- Mo AM - 7.94 @9:05
- Tu AM - 8.00 @8:28 treadmill; progression: miles 5-7 @ 8:11/147, 7:53/153, 7:36/159
- Tu PM - 1.78 @9:43 treadmill
- We AM - 5.06 @10:22/127; very tired, jogged and cut short; snow in nbhr was tedious; affected by the tiny big of fast stuff on Tuesday?
- Th AM - 8.00 @9:07
- Th PM - 2.01 @11:06 in feelmax, tedious snow-dodging
- Fr AM - 7.00 @9:20 treadmill
- Sa AM - 7.93 @8:43/154 outside hilly, felt good, ran harder than planned
- Sa PM - 2.04 @9:51 in feelmax; able to run in street more
- Su AM - 10.42 @9:04; ran with friends
Total: 60.18 in 9:14:30, 9:13 pace, 10 runs
Felt bad last week and recovered this week. I might have had a cold or maybe overdid it even with just the 2hr long run & 20' tempo. This week just easy running (and slower paced) with 3 faster miles (still below marathon effort). Might have been a coincidence but I felt bad the day after my tiny bit of faster running.