Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Some new books arrived -- Rest

Today's training: Rest

My leg is feeling considerably better. It's still stiff and I my gait still isn't completely fluid, but it isn't that bad. I'll run tomorrow morning, but I'll warm up a very long time, go slow (walk-run if need be), and run at the tenth mile track (flat, crushed gravel). If I feel OK, I'll try a couple of marathon pace miles. 8:30 - 9:00 min/mi is 51 to 54 seconds per lap. I hope I don't regret this.

Some new books from arrived from Amazon: Lila by Robert Pirsig, Heart Rate Monitor Training for the Compleat Idiot by John L. Parker, Jr., and Bound for Glory by Woodie Guthrie. I need to make a "what I'm reading" link on here somewhere to remind me to read one thing at a time. Right now I'm reading Database Design for Mere Mortals. Maybe I should blog "Today's reading" to motivate myself.

No comments: