Thursday, March 23, 2006

ran into work -- Recovery 10 miles

Today's training: 10.4 miles (using gmap-pedometer), 1:49:53 (10:33 min/mi), avg 144/max 160/10:40 over 150
Note the problem with the speed. Despite having changed the battery, the foot pod spontaneously stopped working again. I restarted it twice and had it stop again. If it does it again, I guess I'll have to contact Suunto.

My heart rate is pretty high for the pace, but I always find this a pretty challenging route (it's pretty hilly) and the time includes stopping to cross streets, etc. and it's pretty hilly.

I found a log from when I ran to work at the beginning of January. I got there 2:45 sooner today and my heart rate was 8 bpm lower on average! The graph is below. January is in red and the last lap is some extra I tacked on after getting to work.

No comments: