- The wind was from the NNE and the course is basically a skinny loop oriented NNE.
- The weather history also shows gusts from 25-30mph from 8:20am on.
- The course is also probably 90% on open roads -- no shelter.
- The course is not exactly flat either, but it's fair. +810/-876ft on my watch. MCM was +579/-459 on my watch.
- It was just insane the last 4 miles having to run much of it straight into the wind (and often uphill).
Overall a good race for me and I feel like I'm within striking distance of a BQ.