20 weeks to go today (5/27) until the marathon. A lackluster week of running to start, but I had a renewed focus after commiting myself to run 42.195km.
- Mo - nada, strangely sore
- Tu - 5.6 @10:00 on TM
- We - nada, no sleep
- Th - 7.9 usual out and back, 9:18 pace
- Fr am - 7.6 on TM, 78' weight loss level 7
- Fr pm - 2.0 @ 10:00 on TM
- Sa - 7.6 on TM, 78' weight loss level 7
- Su am - 9.1 @ 9:48 at Burke Lake, 76deg and humid
- Su pm - 3.0 @ 10:00 on TM
Total: 42.9 mile
I doubled on Friday and Sunday, which is always awesome. I had planned to do 3 laps (13.8 miles) but stopped at two because my legs were sore and I didn't want to start this adventure injured. I made up for it with 3 in the afternoon. 43 isn't good, but not bad with two days off. I'll do better this week.
I'm still mulling over how to go about training. I had hoped to have a plan before today, but... oh, well. Here's a list of things I think are important: weekly mileage, weight. That's about it. There's a long list of semi-important stuff I can't decide between -- long runs, hills, moderate runs, marathon pace runs, tempo, intervals, drills, strides, core, ...